Homeowners and home-buyers in New Hampshire’s resident-owned manufactured-home communities (ROCs) can save thousands of dollars over the life of their home loans, thanks to the new Home Preferred Manufactured Housing in ROCs program.
These loans, for people who want to purchase or refinance a home, feature:
- fixed interest rates comparable to those of traditional site-built homes,
- low down payments, and
- low mortgage-insurance requirements.
- earn less than $126,700;
- live in the home;
- if a first-time buyer, attend homebuyer education, and;
- live in an approved ROC.
Home Preferred-approved co-ops
- Barrington Oaks Cooperative, Barrington
- Camp Sargent Road Cooperative, Merrimack
- Elm Brook Village Cooperative, Hopkinton
- Exeter-Hampton Cooperative, Exeter
- Lakes Region Manufactured Housing Cooperative, Belmont
- Lilac Drive Cooperative, Raymond
- Medvil Cooperative, Goffstown
- Otarnic Pond Cooperative, Hudson
- Pepperidge Woods Cooperative, Barrington
- Windy Acres Cooperative, Charlestown
Check out the Home Preferred frequently-asked questions
Ready to apply?
If you’d like to apply for a Home Preferred loan, please call us at (603) 224-6669, option 1.
If your co-op doesn’t qualify for Home Preferred, or you don’t, you may still be able to get a Welcome Home Loan to buy or refinance a home in any ROC in N.H.
Ask your board of directors
More ROCs are in the process of seeking approval for Home Preferred. If you’d like to take advantage of these low rates, and you live in a co-op that isn’t on the above list, call ROC-NH Director Tara Reardon at (603) 856-0755 to learn about the eligibility process. Our ROC-NH team will work with your board of directors through its application.