Welcome Home Loan resources
Welcome Home Loan application package
NOTE: Pages 3-6 are formatted for legal size (8½-by-14) paper; to print on 8½-by-11 sheets you'll need to adjust your computer's printer setting to scale the document to fit the printable area.
Find manufactured homes for sale. In the Find Homes box, click on the advanced search link, then check the MFD/Mobile Home box. Refine your search by typing the name of a town.
If you live in one of the co-ops listed below, you might also qualify for conventional mortgage financing through the Community Loan Fund’s pilot program with St. Mary’s Bank and Merrimack County Savings Bank :
- Camp Sargent Road Cooperative, Merrimack
- Lakes Region Cooperative, Belmont
- Lilac Drive Cooperative, Raymond
- Medvil Cooperative, Goffstown
- Otarnic Pond Cooperative, Hudson
- Tamworth Pines Cooperative, Tamworth
- Tucker Drive Cooperative, Hopkinton
For more information about this program, please contact:
- Merrimack County Savings Bank , Uschi Graham, 879-8522
- St. Mary’s Bank , Barbara Cunningham, 629-1583
If your NH resident-owned community has not been certified for this loan program, we strongly encourage you to ask your co-op's board of directors to contact ROC-NH Director Tara Reardon by treardon [at] rocnh [dot] org (email) or at (603) 224-6669.
Special opportunity for Lakes Region MHP Cooperative
If you live or are buying a home in the Lakes Region MHP Cooperative in Belmont, you might qualify for financing through USDA Rural Development Single Family 502 Housing Loans.
Home Loans Matter
Buyers and sellers of manufactured homes benefit from access to financing – a case study in Rochester, N.H.