A real mortgage for your manufactured home
We know how hard it is for owners and buyers of manufactured homes to find fixed-rate, long-term mortgage loans.
That’s why we offer Welcome Home Loans to owners and buyers of manufactured homes (sometimes called mobile homes) who have, or who want, the security of living in a resident-owned community or on their own land in New Hampshire.
Download our mortgage application package.
Some facts about our Welcome Home Loans:
- Single-family first-mortgage loans for purchase, refinance or home equity
- No limit on age of house
- No minimum credit score required, but satisfactory record of repayment on past credit needed
- Minimum down payment of 5%; at least 2% must come from the borrower, the rest can come from gifts or from the seller
- Fixed interest rate; current interest rate is 8.875% (Annual Percentage Rate of 8.903% with a $100,000 loan amount, $5,000 down payment, no points).
- Terms from 5 to 30 years
- No private mortgage insurance required
- Appraisal required
We will lend up to:
- 95% of the lower of the purchase price or appraised value for a purchase mortgage loan
- 95% for the refinance of an existing mortgage loan, and
- 85% of the appraised value for “cash out” refinances and home equity loans
How to apply:
- Contact Mortgage Loan Originators Ron Thompson or Rich Lacourse (information at upper right of this page). We'll answer all of your questions and provide a free, no-pressure consultation, including a review of the terms of your current loan (if you have one).
- Download our mortgage application package (see box above). Read the checklist on the first sheet carefully, then print, fill in and sign the one-page General Authorization and the four-page Loan Application. Mail the General Authorization, Loan Application and all other checklist documents that apply to you, along with your check for the credit report (see #10 on the checklist), to NH Community Loan Fund, 7 Wall St., Concord, NH 03301.
New Hampshire Community Loan Fund Inc. NMLS ID 253893. Licensed by the New Hampshire banking department. Equal Housing Lender.