Financing for organizations that provide essential services
The New Hampshire Community Loan Fund offers loans for facility projects that help nonprofit organizations strengthen or expand their essential services.
Nonprofits throughout New Hampshire contribute to the social, emotional and economic health of our communities by meeting a wide variety of basic human needs.
Our flexible loans help nonprofits buy real estate or renovate facilities so they can provide more services or provide services more efficiently. We can also provide gap financing to help keep a project on track.
The proposed real estate project must:
- Help people with low and moderate incomes, or populations with special needs, as defined by the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services or the U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development.
- Have a long-term benefit to disadvantaged populations
- Have a demonstrated source of income to repay the loan.
- Demonstrate active community support.
- Attract other resources to the effort.