Facility loans and training for providers of child care and early education
If you’re a director of a child care or early education center, or you are a family child care provider, the New Hampshire Community Loan Fund can provide:
- Financing and/or connection with financing sources to purchase, build, expand, relocate, or renovate your facility; to meet licensing or safety requirements; to make energy-efficiency improvements or to buy equipment
- Practical, non-judgmental training on financial management, accounting, fund raising, grantsmanship, board governance, human resources, legal issues and more
- Business connections with your child care peers and/or owners of other small businesses in your community
Depending on your situation, you may be eligible for financial assistance:
- Acquisition and improvement loans (first or second mortgages)
- Bridge loans (to meet a timing gap in a project)
- Pre-development and emergency loans
- Energy-efficiency loans
- Emergency loans or grants.
- Family child care businesses may be eligible for loans through our business finance program.